January 7th, 2009
Calling PR practitioners!
The PR Edge Blog is a site where communicators can connect with their fellow peers to talk about everything PR. Everyone is welcome to share ideas, pose questions, showcase success stories, discuss current trends, and challenge conventions…just play nice and follow the guidelines.
Have something on your mind? We want to hear from you!
January 6th, 2009
This blog is moderated by a CPRS representative who reserves the right to remove content violating the PR Edge Blog Guidelines.
• Questions, thoughts and stories about the challenges faced today by PR practitioners
• Discussion about important issues affecting the PR industry
• Links and resources others might find useful
• Submissions that offer perspective and related experiences
• Respect for all blog participants
• Profanity, offensive language, derogatory remarks, and ethnic or personal insults
• Marketing or spam selling products or services
• Posted or linked pornographic or defamatory material
• Negative comments about individuals or organizations; if you have constructive feedback, be specific
• Discussion about work-related legal proceedings, rumours, or controversies
• Material (articles, photographs, and multimedia) posted without written permission
January 1st, 2009
Sharing your thoughts on the PR Edge Blog has never been easier!
All you have to do is follow a few simple steps:
1. Register for an account
2. Write a thought-provoking post related to the world of PR
3. Submit your post
We can’t guarantee every post will go up. But if your post meets our guidelines, there’s no reason it shouldn’t.
Have an avatar you’d like to use with your account? The PR Edge Blog supports gravatars (globally recognized avatars) that follow you from blog to blog, appearing beside your name when you comment on gravatar enabled sites. To create an avatar, visit the Gravatar site.